- Bypass Valve – simply turn the dial to “BYPASS” so water does not enter the appliance. To return the appliance to service, simply turn the dial to the SERVICE position.
- System Controller – operates in three languages and retains cycle settings indefinitely, even threough power outages. The time of day setting remains in memory for up to seven days without power.
- Whole House, Built-in, Self Cleaning Filter – filters dirt and sediment down to 20 microns – smaller than the human eye can see. Plus, there’s never any cartridges to change and no maintenance is required.
- Safety Shut-Off System – to help prevent the possibility of any overflows, WaterGuard features a safety shutoff – just the kind of detail you would expect from WaterGuard.
- Fine Mesh Resin – our patented mineral tank with its screened distributor system allows us to pack more resin in the tank and backwash our unit with clean soft water, therefore eliminating the need for a second mineral tank.
- Grid Plate – The grid plate in the segregated brine tank compartment provides a clear well area to ensure consistent brine concentration.
- Efficient technology in a compact design!
|Max Compensated Hardness||35 grains per gallon|
|Max Hardness Removed||10,700 grains|
|Media Amount||0.4 cu. ft. of fine mesh resin|
|Minimum pH (standard units)||7|
|Salt Used per Regeneration||1 – 2 – 3 lbs.|
|Length of Regeneration Cycle||12 – 15 – 18 minutes|
|Water Used per Regeneration||9.6 – 11.5 – 13.3 gallons|
|Plumbing Connections||1″ NPT|
|Salt Storage Capacity||30 lbs.|
|Electrical Requirements||115 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Max Water Temperature||120°F|
|Water Pressure (Min, Max)||20, 120 PSI|
|Footprint (Width x Depth)||11 1/4″ x 18 1/2″|
|Shipping Weight||55 lbs.|